By reading through the content posted on Unicornomy.com, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and disclaimer.
This site (Unicornomy.com) has the following terms and conditions associated to its one time or regular use by you (reader):
- By using the site you agree to be legally bound by all the terms mentioned here, the same terms shall take effect immediately on the first use of the website by you. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please cease your use of the site immediately.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the site’s content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Disclaimer of Liability
The views, analysis and opinions mentioned in all the posts across the site are purely of the author’s unless otherwise stated and do not have any connection to any company or its founders, investors etc. You must not blindly rely on any statement we have published on the site without taking specialist professional advice in the relative context. On your continued use of the site you agree to indemnify the author and all related parties from all damages arising out of the use of the stated information with or without verification.
You can access other sites via links from Unicornomy.com, These sites are 3rd party in nature and are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We are not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Unicornomy.com regardless of the form of
Take your precautions in all respects, we refuse to take any responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
You are never to divulge any personal information about yourself including but not limited to cell phone number, addresses of any kind or email ids on places like comments (which are not moderated) linkbacks, etc. Always contact Unicornomy via the contact us page by writing an email.
These terms will be changed from time to time without prior intimation or further notice to the readers. Readers are requested to ensure that they review all terms and conditions frequently as you will be deemed to have accepted all changes made to the policy if you continue to use the site after it has been changed.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction for Disclaimer
These terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. In case of judicial tasks to be fulfilled courts in Mumbai Jurisdiction will only have to be considered.